Wednesday 6 October 2010

Wow, guess who I met today

I decided to take a trip to see my favourite lady, Wendy of The Stamp Attic, She always cheers me up when I'm feeling a wee bit down, oh boy was I in luck today, yes you guessed it, Hels was doing one of her fantastic workshops, I can't beleive I met one of my idols, I'm always at the Stamp Attic but have never had the pleasure of bumping into hels Sheridan, and I have to say that she is an amazingly lovely person, not only is her art work out of this world( I think she might be too) but she is such a warm and funny person, now Wendy you are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and such a wonderful person, so don't think I dont idolise you too cos I do, ha ha, my word those girls are like the female version of morecome and wise, they had me in fits of laughter, I nearly wet my pants, and NO you two, THEY WERE NOT MY PANTS, ha ha, I'm sure wendy or Hels will let you in on the joke if you take a peek at their blogs, if not I will be happy to explain..............most odd, the things that turn up on shop floors, ha ha.

Thank you ladies for making my day, you are such a hoot, oh and to all the ladies who were with Hels today in the workshop, like little sants's helpers, YOU ROCK TOO XXXX

1 comment:

  1. Twas lovely indeedily to meet you Sam... and YOU ROCK girl... that wabbit joke had me peeing my pants all the way home... and yep, I still have mine on LMAO
    Hope you get chance to come play on one of the next lot of playdates.. you will have a hoot!
    Have fun ... and THANK YOU for all your lovely comments... you made my day!
    Hugs Hels x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx