Thursday 21 October 2010

Altered Alice

Hi all girlies out there,  if you are an Alice in Wonderland lover, you must hop on over to Altered Alice,  this lovely little blog, it is filled with lots of lovely Alice art, you can submit all your lovely art you created for Lynne to pick her favourites and who knows you could be appearing on the blog your self, take a look at all the other wonderful Alice artists out there, it really is worth a butchers, it is a relatively new blog and Lynne is in need of some support from us crafters, there is a give away for followers this week, go take a look, you will love it, Sue Roddis and Hels Sheridan have been featured on the blog this last two weeks, fantastic art ladies. Please please go take a look, it's a funtastic little blog.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely post! You're up next! Sorry for the delay, but when Donna contacted me I was just stunned at her generosity. We got it all worked out and got the post up, so your mini-book is next! :-)

    Isn't her printer's tray amazing? I'm so jealous of the winner already, since I have to disqualify myself, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini book is LIVE, check it out!!! http://alteredalice.blogspot.com/2010/10/sam-royals-amazing-interactive.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just seen this on the alice blog and had to come take a closer look this is really stunning gosh the detail in this I just adore you really have made one fantastic book totally adore it,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came to you by way of the Alice blog. I am so intrigued by your interesting book. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!! Loving your Alice theme... I left a comment before but I think Mr Blogger ate it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx