Sunday 24 October 2010

Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything But a Card!

Hi there, I am on a roll now, trying to catch up with all the challenges, I decided to alter a match box, one of those big boxes, our cooker is always on the blink so we always have a big box laying around, I keep meaning to decorate one in all the lovely vintage papers but never get around to it, so I decided about an hour ago to go for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge, but I had to get on with it cos the challenge is only open for a few more hours, so here is my rushed match box. Lovely Nina had suggested that I enter this weeks Sweet Stampin challenge, so Mina thank you very much, I have just posted my link.

9 comments:

  1. oh this is just so super cute love what you have created here,love wee tilda,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just darling? Nothing better in my mind than vintage Halloween art! This will be so fun to use over the fall months! Great twist on the "anything but a card" challenge! So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Sam you would never guess it was rushed...you should pop over and enter this at the Sweet Stampin challenge too...fabulously gorgeous colouring too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Absolutely Adorable! I love how the little 'witch' is sitting on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable images, love the pumpkins and great idea for something different to a card. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow . . .and you created it so QUICKLY!! You're GOOD girl *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really fab. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so cute! Love the little box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw so cute! Loving that ickle Hallowe'en Tilda :O))
    Thanks for your comment about CS - not seen it yet... is it any cop??? ROFL x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx