Sunday 31 October 2010

I got the pants scared off me last night!

Oh my god, my friend, Annie my daughter and her friend Amy decided to visit Millets Farm near Abingdon, every one told us last year it was so scary and me being me, who just loves to be scared and who just loves this time of year, thought, yer why not, we try to go some where every Halloween, last year we went on the night tour of Warwick Castle, which was fab, but oh my word, there is a maze at Millets and all hell breaks loose at Halloween, you have to walk in darkness around this large maze going through dark tunnels and derelict caravans, well one place was like a little shack and in the corner was a very spooky guy with a chain saw, yes you guessed it, we were chased through the maze by this chain saw wielding spook, oh my lord, needless to say I had needed a wee on the way in and decided to wait, I sure didnt need one when I got out, strange that.

I have spent all day building my little Halloween scene by the front door and all the kids love getting spooked around here, they are so fab, they have all turned up in such wonderful costumes bless there little hearts, I keep telling Annie this is the last year cos she never helps, mmmm what teenager does hey, well she did give me moral support and advice bless her, and she has gone out with Amy in their Alice in Wonderland costumes while I open the door and frighten everyone, we have this new door with draught excluder around it and it makes this lush almighty wooooooooooooshing noise as it opens so thats always a good start, ha ha am I wicked to want to frighten every one who comes to the door, no after all I am a witch, well at least for tonight and I really do need to get my own back on that naughty chain saw man in some way don't I? The only down side to Halloween is it only lasts one night, grrrrr, well I had better go hang up my hat and head on over to the coven, oh sorry I meant oven, haven't eaten yet, what, you say, no children tonight, no no no too many adults around, NA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog - you always brighten a dull day. Great story about the chain saw man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh so lovely. I'm such a little girl when it comes to horror ;) x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx