Sunday 3 October 2010

I'm back

I'm back, I have been poorly the last two weeks and a wee bit busy with college work, but I couldn't stay away any longer, I have been feeling guilty that I havent taken time out to enjoy some crafting, my friend Carols's daughter is 17 on Tuesday, bless her, her name is Grace and she is my running partner, I have made her a card tonight but I am not sure that I have finished it, you know what they say........less is more, any ways I am really really jealous of her because she is going over to Washington to stay with her boyfriend over Halloween, how fab can you get, spending Halloween in America, oh my god, I love Halloween and if all the films are to be believed, you guys over there really know how to celebrate all Hallows Eve, wow, I have told her to take zillions of pictures. I will be making my scarecrows and tomb stones and decking out the garden for our Halloween weekend and if all goes to plan and works out ok I will be posting some piccies on, any way, must stop yakking on, and if any of you out there have any piccies of your Halloween decorations I would love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx