Sunday 24 October 2010

A big thank you to everyone

If you hadn't already seen the new Altered Alice blog you must take a look, especially as little ole me is actually the featured artist this week, yes I have actually been asked by Lynne to submit photos of my little Alice in Wonderland mini album, I am soooooo chuffed, it is such a fantastic little blog, and every one loves Alice in Wonderland, take a look and submit all your lovely Alice art, you could also be featured, its that simple.

I have to say this little mini book would not have been born if it wasn't for Hels Sherridan and Sue Roddis, hope I spelt your names right girls, apoloigies if not, I am an avid visitor to the Stamp Attic, the lovely Wendy was all excited about the new graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland papers she had just been delivered and on her little display table was the most amazing art I have every seen, Sue had brought in her fantastic Alice art that she had created using the new papers, it was the most beautiful and original work I have seen, she rocks doesn't she ladies, any way I was so impressed and had been collecting crafty bits for ever but could not decide where the be jesus to start, when after looking at Sue's work, my little grey cells went into over drive, I bought the lovely papers and the rest is history, so a very big thank you to Sue Roddis, Hels Sherridan and definitely lastly but not leastly, he he, Wendy of The Stamp Attic, oh which my art could not have been created, ladies you made my little grey matter start working up an appetite.

So when all you ladies take a trip over to the Altered Alice blog to give Lynne some support, take look at my mini album and  have a thought for the three lovely ladies who, without them, my mini Alice album would not have been born.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute to your artistic "mentors"! Sure wish I could visit the Stamp Attic, especially with the likes of Hels Sheriden, Sue Roddis, AND Sam Royal dropping in! ;-)

    Thanks also for the lovely shout-out about The Altered Alice. It is new, it is a labor of love, and it has rocking blog candy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is, well, it is "something else" - what a fantastic creation. I just adore it. I am totally dumb as to what to say. Think I will go back for yet another peek. Thank you so much for making it and allowing it to be showcased in The Altered Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL THANKYOU FOR JOINING US AT SWEET STAMPIN THIS WEEK HUNI XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx