Sunday 17 October 2010

Fragments, Take Flight and Show some Metal challenge

Hi there, hope you are all feeling good, it is a beautiful day here in sunny Didcot, well I have a busy day today, so I am going to crack on with my post, so here goes, I decided because of my recent exams and trying to fit in work and running that I would combine three challenges into one so here it is, this is for the Simon Says Show Some Metal  challenge and the L3 CCC which is Fragments for this week, and th City Crafter Challenge, Take Flight.







8 comments:

  1. Your tag rocks! Love the gold skeleton and wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag and I love all the spooky details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, this is fabulous!!! I love the design and the colors, and that golden skeleton is just TOO cool! And those butterflies rock. I love the juxtaposition of Halloween imagery and the lovely spring flowers-- this is a really interesting and beautiful work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Awesome is That!?!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the skeleton's eyes are so spooky, especially amidst the lovely flowers! Wonderful colors and the wings rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooky! But a great piece of art ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and fun! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx