Thursday 9 September 2010

OH MY, WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW?

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I think I might have craftilitous, you will never guess what I was up to at 230 this morning, well after sitting on the computer all day, my thoughts wondered to the blog hop challenge once again, then I realised that I had bought all these lovely clay books on how to make clay models, really fantastic tutorials in there, they hadn't been out of the cupboards in years so I thought, I know, I'll get the orange fimo out and make a pumpkin or two for my halloween piece that I am going to enter, because of course it is my favourite time of the year, but when I opened it up to the first few pages I found this cute little bird and thought, yay I will change the colours and make it a black bird, sneaky eh, well that was it, I spotted a really cute wizard, and that was it, I was hooked so here are the models I made last night, and baked at 230 in the morning

Well off I trunddled to bed but to my horror, couldn't sleep cos I had all these ideas going through my head, oh my, I had to get up
and go down stairs and write it all down, I must take a note book
                                                                with me tonight.

                                                             






 
Well he looks a bit like me, after a session on CAD, bless him I know how he feels. Well girls I'm off for lunch with my friend next door soon and I must start putting my stuff together for the challenge, I've got to make those darn pumpkins but I could be a while, you know what happened last night, that darn book. Oh heres an after thought, one I obviously didn't think about...........how am I gonna get this chunky monkey into a shadow box, mmmmm might have to make and extra thick one. mmmmm watch this space.....might have to do a scene instead in an old shoe box, what do you recon, nah, never say never eh.

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! Love how they turned out in the Shadowbox too! Worth the time spent, I'd say! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx