Friday 3 September 2010

A must see Gluten free web site

The Gluten-free Cookbook for Kids

For all you gluten free bods out there, you must check out this web site, This Lady rocks when it comes to gluten free cooking, I know her personally but don't take my word, check out her web site, the recipies she creates are not only for kids, one of Adriana's little girls is gluten free and she has tailored her families eating habits around her, creating the most delicious and easy recipes, her book, The gluten free cook book for kids, is filled to the brim with so much advice, she knows what she is talking about and boy, her food is delicious, I am not on a gluten free diet but when she is experimenting, I always seen to be around for the taste tests, if you know what I mean.

Adriana posts free recipes on her blog all the time, lots and lots of free advice and new recipes are up for grabs so check it out, you will find her at www.glutenfree4kids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx