Monday 30 August 2010

My Peaceful Place



Hi, I'm really new to blogging so I will try and keep this short, I have been so inspired by all you ladies and all
your beautiful work, you are soooo talented. I am always visiting the Stamp Attic in Wantage, Wendy always cheers me up, and there is so much stuff there, I can't believe it, I was so excited when I saw all the Halloween Alice in Wonderland papers that it inspired me to create my very first mini album, my daughter and her pals got so excited they have decided to join in with the theme and do their trick or treating this year as, yes you guessed, Alice in Wonderland so they will compliment the album when I add my photos, what a neat idea of theirs, so far we have the Mad Hatter, Alice, The Queen of Hearts and The Cheshire Cat, this isn't a very short post, sorry, here is my very first mini.




I hope you like it, I definitely got the bug so I decided to make a little book to use up the papers I had left, so
here it is, ive only completed a couple of pages so far.


Ok, now I really did get the bug, here is my shadow box, I made a card box and placed it inside a normal
photo frame, creating space to do my thing.


And one last photo, here is a tag I made.
hope you enjoyed my art as much as I enjoyed looking at all yours.



6 comments:

  1. That shadow box is way, way cool. Love the image on the bottom tag. Going to go back up and look at the video of the mini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini book turned out adorable. Now, if I could only get my hands on some of those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Alice book.....looks like you had lots of fun making it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to share your completed book (and the partial!) on The Altered Alice. I was wondering if you had any still photos of the first book you could send me? It looks wonderful but there is a bit of glare and focus issues here and there and I'm longing to really SEE the whole thing! You can email me at lynne.phelps@gmail.com and I'd also be honored if you wanted to display the blog badge or add The Altered Alice to your blog roll! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam, I just saw your book posted at The Altered Alice! Wow - That is an Amazing piece of art! I love it! Have A Wonderful Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, every comment is very much appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you kindly, honest I mean it,from the heart xxx